Old Wooden Indian Pot
The perfect addition to any decor, these old wooden Indian vessels are a Woven Oak favourite. Stunning in a grouped vignette, or featured on a bookshelf or niche, they are sure to catch the eye.
- Approximately 30cm x 30cm x 30cm
- Approximately 90 years old
- Originating from India
- Traditionally used to hold water, milk or butter
- Pots will be chosen at random unless otherwise requested
- Variations are to be expected due to the original nature of the item, any flaws in the timber are a feature of its history, and are not to be considered as faults.