Vintage Carved Stone Plate
Traditionally used to imprint patterns in dough products, and as a base to roll chapati, these beautiful stone plates are full of history and charm.
Each plate is completely different, marked with age, and the stories of their owners. What did they cook? What did they talk about when they gathered as a family to bake? These plates are symbolic of a different world, and a piece you can bring home.
- Approximately 15cm (l) x 15cm (w) x 2cm (h)
- Originating from India
- Wipe over with mild detergent and damp cloth for cleaning.
- Variations in the tone, colouration and size are to be expected due to the original nature of the item. Flaws are a feature of its history, and are not considered to be faults.
- Piece will be chosen at random. Please be aware that as these are one of a kind items, no two pieces will be alike, resulting in the piece you receive being slightly different than pictured. Should you require a specific tone, size etc, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Whilst every care is taken to show the true colour representations available, these can vary across different screens and device settings.