Old Wooden Indian Pot - SECONDS
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASING
*All items available as SECONDS have been discounted due to flaws and blemishes found to be outside of our standard quality control. These flaws do not affect the functionality of the item, and all SECONDS purchases are final (no returns, refunds or exchanges will apply).
Not all items are flawed, they may simply be a tone or shape that is not coherent with our products, so this is your chance to grab a bargain!
Examples for the old wooden indian pots may include cracks, hardware showing, chips etc.
Pots will be selected at random, unless otherwise specified, however please be aware we anticipate these to sell very quickly.
The perfect addition to any decor, these old wooden Indian vessels are a Woven Oak favourite. Stunning in a grouped vignette, or featured on a bookshelf or niche, they are sure to catch the eye.
- Approximately 30cm x 30cm x 30cm
- Approximately 90 years old
- Originating from India
- Traditionally used to hold water, milk or butter
- Pots will be chosen at random unless otherwise requested
- Variations are to be expected due to the original nature of the item, any flaws in the timber are a feature of its history, and are not to be considered as faults.