Chinese Grain Basket - (Tall)
Baskets are the new fave over here at Woven Oak HQ,, and these charming bamboo pieces are absolutely beautiful, with photo's not doing them justice!
Holding over a century and a half's worth of stories and tales, imagine the places these stunning baskets have seen!
Traditionally used by the villagers to pick and store goods, they are gorgeous as a makeshift planter for your florals or greenery, or to store household items.
- Approximately 30cm (l) x 30cm (w) x 60 - 70cm (h)
- Approximately 150 years of age
- Handwoven from bamboo
- Traditionally used to pick and harvest grain
- Variations in size, design and material tone are to be expected due to the original nature of the item, flaws in the materials are a feature of its history, and are not to be considered as faults
- Wipe over with a dry cloth