Chinese Grain Basket
Baskets are the new fave over here at Woven Oak HQ,, and these charming bamboo pieces are absolutely beautiful!
Holding over a century and a half's worth of stories and tales, imagine the places these stunning baskets have seen!
Traditionally used by the villagers to pick and harvest grain, they are gorgeous as a makeshift planter for your florals, or to store household items.
- Approximately 30cm (l) x 30cm (w) x 50cm (h)
- Approximately 150 years of age
- Handmade from bamboo
- Traditionally used to pick and harvest grain
- Variations in size, design and material tone are to be expected due to the original nature of the item, flaws in the materials are a feature of its history, and are not to be considered as faults
- Wipe over with a dry cloth
- *Please be aware that all of our one of a kind items are unique, therefore what you receive may differ slightly to what is pictured. Please feel free to email us should you have any specifications, and we will be happy to assist.