Chinese Bamboo Basket - Style One
Baskets are the new fave over here at Woven Oak HQ,, and these charming bamboo pieces are absolutely beautiful!
Holding over a century and a half's worth of stories and tales, imagine the places these stunning baskets have seen!
Traditionally used to carry items at market, they are gorgeous as a makeshift planter for your florals, console or shelfie styling.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no Style One baskets left with a high collar. The remaining baskets have a short collar only, as per image 4.
- Approximately 30cm (l) x 30cm (w) x 35cm (h)
- Approximately 150 years of age
- Handmade from bamboo
- Traditionally used to carry items at market
- Variations in the tone, colouration and size are to be expected due to the original nature of the item. Flaws are a feature of its history, and are not considered to be faults.
- Piece will be chosen at random. Please be aware that as these are one of a kind items, no two pieces will be alike, resulting in the piece you receive being slightly different than pictured. Should you require a specific tone, size etc, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Whilst every care is taken to show the true colour representations available, these can vary across different screens and device settings.