Brass Rose Water Bottle
Once a staple in all Indian households, these brass bottles were used to store handmade rose water, to be dosed around the home and on the hands of those who visited.
Hand-etched, these unique items are truly a treasure for any collected interior, and provide a sophisticated elegance to any space.
- Approximately 20cm to 25cm (h) x 7cm (w) - please feel free to leave a required size in the order notes and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Originating from India
- Solid brass
- Hand etched
- Variations in the brass tone, colouration and size are to be expected due to the original nature of the item. Flaws in the brass are a feature of its history, and are not considered to be faults.
- Bottles will be chosen at random. Please be aware that as these are one of a kind items, no two pieces will be alike, resulting in the piece you receive being slightly different than pictured. Should you require a specific tone, size etc, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please be aware that as brass contains copper elements, tarnishing may occur. Tarnish can be removed with a brass cleaning paste, maintenance on this item may be required.
- Whilst every care is taken to show the true colour representations available, these can vary across different screens and device settings.